Aug 14, 2020

View in a Room

My new website has a useful tool that allows viewers to observe their chosen image in a room, and to also change the colour of the background walls. For me, it is curious to see the transformative effect of a change in the colour or to zoom in on a painting's detail. Happy hours can be lost in the pursuit of idleness by the press of a button.


The zoom in feature allows viewers "to zoom in" and see the images close up. Especially revealing for smaller paintings. Because they are most interesting close up, much of the detail can be lost on a website.




No comments:

life as an artist

I write about life as an artist and the challenges that this choice presents. I was born without arms in 1961 and this makes my painting demanding, my life stimulating and my choices complex. I like it like this.